We would like to welcome three new apprentices at our company!
One important part of our company is the apprenticeship training. We want to invest in the future and therefore skilled workers are the most important part. Working as a craftsman means doing an attractive, creative and innovative job where at the end of the day you can see the result. Three new apprentices at Huber Technik take up this chance and started learning the trade of construction mechanics. A warm welcome at our company and all the best for your training period!
Names from right to left:
- Franz Petermeier – Production Manager
- Peter Stölkler – Apprentice Construction Mechanics
- Kubilay Yalcinkaya – Apprentice Construction Mechanics
- Simon Schrafen – Apprentice Construction Mechanics
- Michael Langer – Training Manager
- Heidi Huber-Kamm – GM