For nine decades, the family-owned Huber Technik enterprise, located in Erding, Upper Bavaria, Germany, has been supplying high-quality products to Bavaria, Germany and everywhere abroad. Our company is controlled by the third generation of owners and distinguished by permanence – in quality, purchaser and supplier relations and our function as employers. The fact that permanence needs change and adaptation is reflected in our everyday challenges in both our business fields: conveyor systems and elastic products.
Anton Huber senior and his wife, Therese, founded a taxi and rent-a-car company in the town of Rätschenbach in 1925.
As new tyres were expensive and hard to obtain, a vulcanizing station was opened to repair tyres and hoses. Anton Huber was trained as a vulkaniser in Munich.
In 1946, Anton Huber joined his parents’ company. A retail shop for technical rubber and consumer goods – such as boots – was founded on Lange Zeile street.
In 1952, when vulcanisation commenced, the company was renamed Reifen-Huber. The first agricultural conveyor belt was produced in 1953. In 1955, Anton Huber took his master craftman’s diploma as vulcaniser. The company moved into Freisinger Straße 29.
Anton Huber and his mother, Therese Huber, were leading the company together. 10,000 conveyor belts were sold in 1966. Huber conveyors had been sold not only in the administrative district of Erding but, even back then, to Austria and Switzerland as well as Chile, India and Greece.
Owing to the huge demand for sugar beet loading plants, additional production halls and warehouses were established on the premises at Rennweg.
The entire company moved to its current location in Robert-Bosch-Straße. The tyre department was sold to the long-standing employee, Franz Pfleger. From now on, the focus was entirely on making innovative conveyor systems and a broad range of elastic products. The 30,000th conveyor belt was sold.
Flooring for dairy cattle and sophisticated conveyors became the core business. Since Anton Huber died in 1999, his daughter Heidi Huber-Kamm and Paul Kamm run the company.
Name and legal form were amended to become Huber Technik GmbH & Co. KG.>In 2002, Huber Technik Vertriebs GmbH was founded to assume the worldwide distribution of agricultural floorings. It sells rubber floorings produced in Erding into the whole world. Further pressing plants were put into operation and the manufacturing capacity multiplied.
In 2012, a 500 kWp photovoltaics plant was put into operation, followed by a new gas-heated steam boiler plant in 2014. In 2015, an energy audit for compliance with DIN was carried out. In 2018, the first of three children of the owners, Veronika Kamm, started working for the company. She is the vanguard of the fourth generation of the family Business. Johanna Kamm follows in October 2019. The two sisters want to lead the company successfully into the future.